Home       Disclaimer       Criteria       Review Policy       Contact       About       Reviews       An Adventurer's Guide to What to Read!

December 31, 2011

Favorites of 2011

These are my top ten favorite books that came out in 2011! One thing that is really exciting is how many of these books are debuts! I loved each of these books and I would read each one again and again! If you haven’t read these books yet, go pick them up right now!

10. Blood Red Road by Moria Young
9. Wildefire by Karsten Knight
8. Angelfire by Courtney Allison Moulton
7. Starcrossed by Josephine Angelini
6. Outside In by Maria V. Snyder
5. Unearthly by Cynthia Hand
4. A Long, Long Sleep by Anna Sheehan
3. Divergent by Veronica Roth
2. Kiss of Frost by Jennifer Estep

My absolute favorite book of the year as well as my favorite debut of the year is…

image

The Near Witch by Victoria Schwab

This book is magical. The writing will draw you in and not let go until the end. There are so many other reasons why I loved this book, check out my review to see them all and then run to the store and buy this fabulous book. (And while you’re there pick up some of the other ones as well. You won’t be disappointed!)

mariah

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Hi! I love getting comments, I will try to answer all of them time willing!