Home       Disclaimer       Criteria       Review Policy       Contact       About       Reviews       An Adventurer's Guide to What to Read!

December 7, 2011

WOW: Everneath

"Waiting On" Wednesday is a weekly event, hosted by Jill at Breaking the Spine, that spotlights upcoming releases that I’m eagerly anticipating.image
 
Title: Everneath
Author: Brodi Ashton
Pub Date: January 24, 2011
Publisher: Harper Collins/ Balzer & Bray
 
Summary:
Last spring, Nikki Beckett vanished, sucked into an underworld known as the Everneath, where immortals Feed on the emotions of despairing humans. Now she's returned- to her old life, her family, her friends- before being banished back to the underworld... this time forever.
She has six months before the Everneath comes to claim her, six months for good-byes she can't find the words for, six months to find redemption, if it exists.
Nikki longs to spend these months reconnecting with her boyfriend, Jack, the one person she loves more than anything. But there's a problem: Cole, the smoldering immortal who first enticed her to the Everneath, has followed Nikki to the mortal world. And he'll do whatever it takes to bring her back- this time as his queen.
As Nikki's time grows short and her relationships begin slipping from her grasp, she's forced to make the hardest decision of her life: find a way to cheat fate and remain on the Surface with Jack or return to the Everneath and become Cole's...


Why I can’t wait!: I have followed Brodi’s blog for a few years now and so when I found out her book was coming out I could not wait to hear what it was about. Also this story sounds very compelling and slightly Persephone and Hades based! I am really intrigued to see how this story plays out! Also that cover? Gorgeous!
 
 

6 comments:

  1. Totally looking forward to reading this. It's about 4 down on my TBR right now. It is calling out to me though and I might not be able to wait! Great pick!

    My WoW

    My Giveaway- Signed HC of Anna and the French Kiss

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm super excited to read this one as well! Isn't that cover just absolutely fabulous? Great pick!

    Happy Wednesday!
    Jessi @ Reading in the Corner

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh my god I'm SOOOOO excited to read this one it looks amazing and the reviews so far have all be great!

    Giselle
    Xpresso Reads

    ReplyDelete
  4. What a lovely cover! This book sounds pretty good! I like it! Great choice! Thank you for sharing!

    Sam
    Books For All Seasons

    ReplyDelete
  5. OOohhh...still love looking at this cover. This cover is one of the prettiest I've seen. Great pick.

    Grace
    Livre De Amour-Books of Love Blog

    ReplyDelete
  6. This one is on a lot of WoW's!!! It's truly awesome; I loved it. I think you will, too!

    Here's my WoW:
    http://theirishbanana.blogspot.com/2011/12/waiting-on-wednesday-20.html

    ReplyDelete

Hi! I love getting comments, I will try to answer all of them time willing!