Home       Disclaimer       Criteria       Review Policy       Contact       About       Reviews       An Adventurer's Guide to What to Read!

December 18, 2011

In My Mailbox 10

 

This is In My Mailbox Hosted by Kristi of the Story Siren!
Won:

Corsets and Clockwork (Anthology) thanks Natalie!
The Goddess Test by Aimee Carter from Harlequin Teen Panel

For review;

Wicked Sweet by Mar’ce Merrell
Monstrous Beauty by Elizabeth Fama
52 Reasons to Hate My Father by Jessica Brody
Struck by Jennifer Bosworth
Of Poseidon by Anna Banks

Bought:

A Curse as Dark as Gold by Elizabeth C. Bunce
Along for the Ride by Sarah Dessen
Heist Society by Ally Carter
The Pale Assassin by Patricia Elliott
The Musician’s Daughter by Susanne Dunlap
The Season by Sarah MacLean

3 comments:

  1. Wow, you got a lot! The Goddess Test looks awesome! I hope you enjoy all you got!

    Here's my IMM!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great books this week! I loved Along For The Ride, The Season, and Heist Society. Happy reading!

    Stop by my IMM!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Ooh you got Struck!! Awesomesauce I can't wait to read that one!

    Giselle
    Xpresso Reads

    ReplyDelete

Hi! I love getting comments, I will try to answer all of them time willing!