Home       Disclaimer       Criteria       Review Policy       Contact       About       Reviews       An Adventurer's Guide to What to Read!

December 3, 2011

YA/MG Fantasy Challenge

image

I adore fantasy, it is one of the most underrated genres out there and I don’t think there are enough fantasy books coming out these days.

But thankfully The Book Cellar is hosting a fantasy challenge! I am really excited to participate and I think it’s a great way to show publishers that we like fantasy and so they should publish more.

Here are the rules;

- Read 10 YA or MG fantasy that are released in 2012
- Post a review on a personal blog or Goodreads
- The challenge runs from January 1, 2012 to December 31, 2012
- Anyone can join at any point throughout the year

Some books I am particularly excited for;

1. Bitterblue by Kristin Cashore

2. Dreamless by Josephine Angelini

3. Dark Frost by Jennifer Estep

4. Fathomless by Jackson Pearce

and many more!

Check out The Book Cellar’s post to find out more!

If you are thinking of participating let me know! I would love to see what you are excited to read!

mariah

1 comments:

  1. I can't wait for all the fantasy books coming out next year - they all look so great.

    ReplyDelete

Hi! I love getting comments, I will try to answer all of them time willing!