Home       Disclaimer       Criteria       Review Policy       Contact       About       Reviews       An Adventurer's Guide to What to Read!

August 25, 2011

Outside In Review

imageTitle: Outside In (Insider #2)
Author: Maria V. Snyder
Publisher: Harlequin Teen
Release Date: March 1, 2011
Received From: NetGalley

Summary: 
Me? A Leader? Okay, I did prove that there's more to Inside than we knew. That a whole world exists beyond this cube we live in. And finding that led to a major rebellion - between worker scrubs like me and the snobby uppers who rule our world. Make that ruled. Because of me, we're free. I thought that meant I was off the hook, and could go off on my own again - while still touching base with Riley, of course. He's the one upper I think I can trust. But then we learned that there's outside and then there is Outside. And something from Outside wants In.

Review:

Ok, I was not enamored with the first book, but I did enjoy it especially the end. But this book was AMAZING, so much better than the first book.

Trella is an awesome character! She is strong but she has her insecurities, and must learn to figure out who she can trust.

I really liked how the world wasn’t perfect after the rebellion, it was fractured and in need of a serious overload, that tension combined with the fear of the outside made for a action-filled book!

There was so much intrigue in Outside In! Like Trella I never knew who to trust or what was going to happen next!

I really, really enjoyed this book, it was that rare book that is better than the prequel!

5 maps

1012898

1 comments:

  1. Great review! Thanks for the recommendation. I hope you had an awesome weekend!

    Also, I’m a new follower—wonderful blog! Stop by my blog and follow me too? :) http://rachelbrookswrites.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete

Hi! I love getting comments, I will try to answer all of them time willing!