Home       Disclaimer       Criteria       Review Policy       Contact       About       Reviews       An Adventurer's Guide to What to Read!

March 28, 2010

IMM 8

In My Mailbox, hosted by The Story Siren, and inspired by Alea! I had an amazing week this week!




Books and People Mentioned

Just Your Typical Book Blog
The Story Siren

Zan-Gah by Allan Richard Shickman
Dedication by Emma McLaughlin and Nicola Kraus
Invisible Touch by Kelly Parra
The Beautiful Between by Alyssa B. Sheinmel
Shade by Jeri Smith-Ready
Will Grayson, Will Grayson by John Green and David Levithan
Impossible by Nancy Werlin
Princess Ben by Catherine Gilbert Murdock
(Links lead to Goodreads)

What did you get this week?

3 comments:

  1. Wow, you got some great books. Will Grayson, Will Grayson looks super good and I love the cover. I hope you enjoy them all!

    ReplyDelete

Hi! I love getting comments, I will try to answer all of them time willing!