Home       Disclaimer       Criteria       Review Policy       Contact       About       Reviews       An Adventurer's Guide to What to Read!

March 19, 2010

Book Blogger Hop (1)

So I decided to do Book Blogger Hop this week, I just found out about it today and so I am really excited to discover some new blogs! It is hosted by Crazy-for-Books so check it out!

If you found my blog through the Hop please leave a comment with your blog url so I can return the favor!
And thanks for visiting! I hope you like it!

6 comments:

  1. Hello! I'm visiting from the Book Blogger Hop. I love YA fiction and I am a new follower of your blog.

    My blog is Reading Extensively. I hope you will stop by and visit.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Found you on the hop, now your newest follower :-)
    Here's me http://readingangel002.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi! I'm a new follower and I found you through the Book Blogger Hop.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Visiting and following from Friday Follow. Happy weekend!

    ~ Lynn
    http://www.middayescapades.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. Just found your blog via the book blog hop-I am a follower now and look forward to reading your posts-

    ReplyDelete
  6. Hm, this "book blog hop" sounds interesting. I'll have to check it out, thanks! :)

    ReplyDelete

Hi! I love getting comments, I will try to answer all of them time willing!