Home       Disclaimer       Criteria       Review Policy       Contact       About       Reviews       An Adventurer's Guide to What to Read!

March 20, 2010

Amazing ARC Contest!

Amazing contest at the Bookologist!!!!!!!  Here are the details!

There are (3) boxes, each box contains (4) ARCs, there will be (1) winner who gets to pick one box. I wish I can give all these books away, but if I do, I'm afraid I'm the one who won't have anymore books!

Box 1:
  • Pegasus by Robin McKinley (ARC)
  • Raised by Wolves by Jennifer Lynn Barnes (ARC)
  • Sea by Heidi R. Kling (ARC)
  • The Extraordinary Secrets of April, May, & June by Robin Benway (ARC)
Box 2:
  • My Invisible Boyfriend by Susie Day (ARC)
  • Linger by Maggie Stiefvater (ARC)
  • Tell Me A Secret by Holly Cupala (ARC)
  • Winter Longing by Tricia Mills (ARC)
Box 3:
  • Rules of Attraction by Simone Elkeles (ARC)
  • Forgive My Fins by Tera Lynn Childs (ARC)
  • Something Like Fate by Susane Colasanti (ARC)
  • Everlasting by Angie Frazer (ARC)

Umm... I definitely want!!! What about you? Enter HERE

4 comments:

  1. Oh my gosh, I have not heard about this contest until now. Thank you so much for the headsup, I will be checking it out right now.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I am entering this contest for the tour site!!!

    ReplyDelete

Hi! I love getting comments, I will try to answer all of them time willing!