Home       Disclaimer       Criteria       Review Policy       Contact       About       Reviews       An Adventurer's Guide to What to Read!

August 29, 2011

Here Lies Bridget This or That

imageToday I have with me Paige Harbison the author of Here Lies Bridget! She is going to answer some this or that questions so you can learn a little more about her!

Pick your preference. You can explain your answers if you want.

Paper or ebook?
I reallllly prefer having the books accumulate. Books are the one thing that—in large quantities—never look like clutter. (I totally agree!)

If paper hardback or paperback?
Hardback. They’re harder to ruin.

Manuscripts handwritten or typed?
Oh god, absolutely typed. I can hardly read my handwriting as it is. I used to try to keep a diary but my hand would get tired so I gave up.

Summer or winter?
Summer. It’s always okay to me when summer lasts forever. But when it’s April and still winter, I could just shoot myself.

Chocolate or fruit flavored candies?
Fruit, but only if it’s sour. I hate chocolate.

Fantasy or paranormal?
I kind of like contemporary/real world better. I like the magic of real life. Even if it’s historical.

Mac or windows?

Oh god I can barely operate a PC now. I’m all about mac.

Desert, Lake,  or Mountains?
Lake. It’d be nice to have a house that backed up on a lake.

Cake or Pie?
Neither. I don’t like desserts. Unless it’s coconut cream pie.

Thanks for joining me Paige!

imageHere is more about Here Lies Bridget:

What if the five people you meet in limbo all want you to go to hell?
Bridget Duke is the uncontested ruler of her school. The meanest girl with the biggest secret insecurities. And when new girl Anna Judge arrives, things start to fall apart for Bridget: friends don’t worship as attentively, teachers don’t fall for her wide-eyed “who me?” look, expulsion looms ahead and the one boy she’s always loved--Liam Ward--can barely even look at her anymore.

When a desperate Bridget drives too fast and crashes her car, she ends up in limbo, facing everyone she’s wronged and walking a few uncomfortable miles in their shoes. Now she has only one chance to make a last impression. Though she might end up dead, she has one last shot at redemption and the chance to right the wrongs she’s inflicted on the people who mean the most to her.

And Bridget’s about to learn that, sometimes, saying you’re sorry just isn’t enough

 

Mariah

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Hi! I love getting comments, I will try to answer all of them time willing!