Home       Disclaimer       Criteria       Review Policy       Contact       About       Reviews       An Adventurer's Guide to What to Read!

August 14, 2011

Monster Review-a-Thon Wrap-up

image

As you may know I participated in the Monster Review-a-Thon. While I didn’t get as many reviews done as I had hoped I am really happy with what I got done.

Reviews Published/Scheduled:

1. All These Things I’ve Done

2. Enclave

3. Exile

4, The False Princess

5. The Girl Who Navigated Fairyland in a Ship of Her Own Invention

6. Trial by Fire

7. The Goddess Test

8. Touch of Frost

9.Outside In

10. The Twin’s Daughter

11. Ultraviolet

12. Angelfire

13. The Liar Society

14. The Absolute Value of Mike

Overall I am happy with what I accomplished!

1012898

1 comments:

  1. 14 is awesome! I only got 10 done and I have a ton more to do. Great job!

    ReplyDelete

Hi! I love getting comments, I will try to answer all of them time willing!