Home       Disclaimer       Criteria       Review Policy       Contact       About       Reviews       An Adventurer's Guide to What to Read!

January 3, 2010

IMM 6 + help

I have not done an IMM in a long time but I think this week warranted one!!!!


Around The World Tours

Captivate by Carrie Jones!!!!
Of all the Stupid Things by Alexandra Diaz
A Match Made in High School by Kristin Walker

Review
The Heights by Brian James

A great week!

In other news I got some gift cards for Christmas and I wanted to spend some of them on books! So if you have any suggestions please put them in the comments!

3 comments:

  1. Secret Society by Tom Dolby
    Ash by Malinda Lo
    Wondrous Strange by Lesley Livingston
    The Dark Divine by Bree Despain
    The Espressologist by Kristina Springer
    Violet Wings by Victoria Haney
    Gone by Michael Grant
    Immortal Instrument (Cassandre Claire)Series
    Immortal Series (Alyson Noel)
    Betrayals by Lili. St Crow
    Scones and Sensibility by Lindsay Eland
    Willow by Julia Hoban
    A Map Of The Known World by Lisa Ann Sandell
    Just One Wish by Janette Rallison
    Donut Days by Lara Zielin
    Hate List by Jennifer Brown

    ReplyDelete
  2. Congrats on your books. They look amazing!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Yay for so many books! I can't wait to read those tour books. I'm on the same tours except for Captivate. ;) Hope you like them. And I can't wait to hear what you think of The Heights!

    ReplyDelete

Hi! I love getting comments, I will try to answer all of them time willing!