Home       Disclaimer       Criteria       Review Policy       Contact       About       Reviews       An Adventurer's Guide to What to Read!

September 20, 2009

IMM 3

IMM is brought to us by Kristi of The Story Siren.I did not get a lot this week but what I got I am really excited about!

Library
Dull Boy by Sarah Cross
Shiver by Maggie Stiefvater
Something Maybe by Elizabeth Scott
Geektastic by Various authors

Won
Surf Mules Audio book from Heidi Kling's blog

Swag
An awesome Hollow shirt from Jessica Verday!
Bookmarks from Michelle Moran

What did you get?

Photobucket

6 comments:

  1. WOW! The Hollow shirt is so awesome! You're lucky to have it :-) Enjoy your books :-)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I've heard some great things about Shiver. Enjoy!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Cool books this week! I really want to read Geektastic. Enjoy

    ReplyDelete
  4. Sounds like you got some great stuff. Enjoy your books. :D

    ~Briana

    ReplyDelete
  5. Great books and stuff you got this week. I hope you enjoy reading all your books.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Ooh, I really want Shiver and Geektastic. They sound so good!

    ReplyDelete

Hi! I love getting comments, I will try to answer all of them time willing!