Home       Disclaimer       Criteria       Review Policy       Contact       About       Reviews       An Adventurer's Guide to What to Read!

January 9, 2011

Kick-A** Heroines

 

I am a huge fan of strong female heroines, not only in fantasy novels (though there are many of them) but in all literature. Most of these heroines go on great adventures either literally or within themselves so I have decided to do a new feature every Sunday until I run out of people, where I will be spotlighting one of these character’s. I hope you like it, and if you have any suggestions for heroines leave them in the comments and I will see what I think!

1012898

3 comments:

  1. Oooh! Fun ^_^
    From the top of my head:
    Katniss from Graceling!
    Clary from City of Bones
    Dru from Strange Angels
    Sophie from Red Glass

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh I'm really excited to read Half Blood by Jennifer Armentrout since Alex seems like one badass chick. :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Sounds like fun, I look forward to seeing more of your lists.

    Jacqueline Howett Author of The Greek Seaman, my debut novel on Kindle.
    http://jacquelinehowett.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete

Hi! I love getting comments, I will try to answer all of them time willing!