Home       Disclaimer       Criteria       Review Policy       Contact       About       Reviews       An Adventurer's Guide to What to Read!

January 8, 2011

Holiday Swap!

I know this is kind of late but oh well…

This year I participated in two holiday swaps! They were so much fun and I am definitely going to be participating next year!

 

The first package I received was from Alison

newer 053

  • Some adorable bookmarks
  • Enna Burning and River Secrets by Shannon Hale
  • A cute snowman ornament
  • Some yummy hot chocolate, and truffles
  • A pretty card

Thanks Alison!

 

The second package I received was from Laura

newer 058

  • Matched by Ally Condie
  • Linger by Maggie Stiefvater
  • Yummy holiday themed candy
  • Cute Christmas notecards
  • A nice book bag
  • A wonderful bookmark
  • A pretty card

Thanks Laura!

This was so much fun and I defiantly recommend it!

1012898

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Hi! I love getting comments, I will try to answer all of them time willing!