Home       Disclaimer       Criteria       Review Policy       Contact       About       Reviews       An Adventurer's Guide to What to Read!

January 1, 2011

Fun thingie

I've been seeing this around and I thought it would be fun!

Rules: It's simple, really. Just answer the questions using the name of a book you've read in 2010. You can go for serious answers that most closely match what your real answers would be, or you can go with the funniest ones you can come up with for your available titles. Try not to repeat any titles. Have fun!


Describe Yourself:  The Duff

 
How do you feel:  Inside Out

Describe where you currently live: City of Glass

If you could go anywhere, where would you go: Mistwood

Your favorite form of transportation: Mockingjay

Your best friend is: Jane

You and your friends are: All Unquiet Things

What's the weather like: Ice


Favorite time of day: The Beautiful Between

What is life to you: Magic Under Glass

Your fear: My Unfair Godmother

What is the best advice you have to give: Linger/ My Fake Boyfriend is better than yours. (I could not pick!)

Thought for the Day:  I So Don’t Do Make-Up

How I would like to die: Front and Center

My soul's present condition: Matched

I love reading these, so if you did one leave a link and I'll check it out!

1012898

1 comments:

  1. That was so much fun to read. Awesome answers...my favorite one was about your favorite time of day : )

    ReplyDelete

Hi! I love getting comments, I will try to answer all of them time willing!