Home       Disclaimer       Criteria       Review Policy       Contact       About       Reviews       An Adventurer's Guide to What to Read!

June 14, 2010

TBR Readathon!

Kristen at Bookworming in the 21st century is hosting a TBR readathon this week and I am going to be participating!

Books I'm Finishing!
Perchance to Dream by Lisa Mantchev
Gimme A Call by Sarah Mlynowski
The Agency by Y.S. Lee 
Fire by Kristin Cashore (Audio)

Books I hope to read!
Whisper by Phoebe Kitanidis
The Pack by L.M. Preston
Crashed by Robin Wasserman
Bleeding Violet by Dia Reeves
Summer in Paris by Michele Ashman Bell
The Looking Glass Wars by Frank Beddor
Seeing Redd by Frank Beddor
Archenemy by Frank Beddor
City of Bones by Cassandra Clare
City of Ashes by Cassandra Clare
City of Glass by Cassandra Clare
Brightly Woven by Alexandra Braken
Hex Hall by Rachel Hawkins
8th Grade SuperZero


That is a lot of books but it is a good mix of genres so it should be fun! If you want to join go here!

I am also going to be posting a lot of reviews this week so look out for those as well as a huge swag pack giveaway!

2 comments:

  1. Nice goals! I've signed up for the Readathon this week too, I hope we all get through our piles :)

    Hex Hall was very good, I hope you like it! I'll look forward to your Brightly Woven review, I haven't had a chance to buy that yet.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I loved Hex Hall! And OMG Frank Beddor's books are amazing! I need to reread them before I read the third one though! Amazing! Thanks for joining in on the fun and hope you get all of your books read!

    ReplyDelete

Hi! I love getting comments, I will try to answer all of them time willing!