Home       Disclaimer       Criteria       Review Policy       Contact       About       Reviews       An Adventurer's Guide to What to Read!

June 8, 2010

Questions?

I've been thinking about doing a set of posts about me. About my personal favorite genres and why, about my love affair with books ect. what do you guys think? Would you read them? I am probably going to write them anyway but I want to hear what you guys think, and if you have any questions you would like to ask me or things I should discuss! 

Thanks!

2 comments:

  1. Yep, I would love to read them. It gives insight into the person you are and the flavor of your reviews.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I would read them! I am glad you would post them even if we wouldn't though!

    ReplyDelete

Hi! I love getting comments, I will try to answer all of them time willing!