Home       Disclaimer       Criteria       Review Policy       Contact       About       Reviews       An Adventurer's Guide to What to Read!

June 3, 2010

Coming Soon: CSN Stores Review


Have you ever heard of CSN stores? Well there are over 200 sites categorized on here. They have all kinds of things, do you need a bookshelf, or a desk chair? Maybe even a sleeper sofa or other housewares? CSN stores has it all.

I am going to be reviewing one of their products soon so look out for that. I am not sure what I am going to review yet (either a bookcase or a desk chair) so if you have any ideas after looking at the site please leave a comment.

Make sure you check out this great site!

1 comments:

  1. I'll be checking out this site. I was just thinking I need some ideas about bookcases...so I'll have to look at this one. Thanks for bringing it to my attention : )

    HAPPY readings!!!

    ReplyDelete

Hi! I love getting comments, I will try to answer all of them time willing!