Home       Disclaimer       Criteria       Review Policy       Contact       About       Reviews       An Adventurer's Guide to What to Read!

December 17, 2009

The Naughty List* by Suzanne Young

As if being a purrfect cheerleader isn’t enough responsibility!

Tessa Crimson’s the sweet and spunky leader of the SOS (Society of Smitten Kittens), a cheer squad–turned–spy society dedicated to bringing dastardly boyfriends to justice, one cheater at a time. Boyfriend-busting wouldn’t be so bad . . . except that so far, every suspect on the Naughty List has been proven 100% guilty!

When Tessa’s own boyfriend shows up on the List, she turns her sleuthing skills on him. Is Aiden just as naughty as all the rest, or will Tessa’s sneaky ways end in catastrophe?

The Naughty List. Is your boyfriend on it? 


This series is a really cute idea. It is very original and different. The cover is gorgeous and really plays to the story of the novel.

Tessa starts out as being perfect but then she turns into a normal girl which I really appreciated. Aiden was a little too fake for me but overall the characters were interesting. I wish I had gotten to know the "clients" better, I think the story would have been more captivating if so. I enjoyed the little bit of sleuthing that was in the book but I found myself longing for more. Beyond that it was a cute book and very different! I cannot wait for the next one!

*ARC, Comes out February 4, 2010
3.5/5







**Part of Around the World Tours!

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Hi! I love getting comments, I will try to answer all of them time willing!