Home       Disclaimer       Criteria       Review Policy       Contact       About       Reviews       An Adventurer's Guide to What to Read!

December 31, 2009

2010 New Year's Resolutions!


Happy New Year Everyone! For next year I have some blogging resolutions that I thought I wuld share with you!

  1. Review my books in a timely manner
  2. Comment more on other blogs
  3. Come up with a better way to write my reviews (Any ideas?)
  4. Be more diligent about scheduling posts so I have at least three a week. (Biggie!)
If you have any other ideas that I could use to make my blog better in 2010 let me know either in the comments or email me @ a_readers_adventure(at)yahoo(dot)com. I would love your input! Have a great last few hours of 2009! And let's make 2010 an even better year for blogging!

1 comments:

  1. Happy New Year! May this year be the best of the best. :)

    ReplyDelete

Hi! I love getting comments, I will try to answer all of them time willing!