Home       Disclaimer       Criteria       Review Policy       Contact       About       Reviews       An Adventurer's Guide to What to Read!

August 22, 2009

School!!!

So last week I started school blehh so I will have to figure out away to continue reading a lot as well as juggle my course load! But I will find a way! So for anyone who cares here is my course load.
Piano (Fun)
Honors U.S. History (Ok)
Honors English 11 (fav class so far)
Physics (blehh)
Bible (Ok)
Health (blehh)
Honors Pre-Calc (blehh)
Latin (um why am I taking this???)

So as you can see I am going to have my hands full. I will probably just schedule posts during the weekends! If you have any suggestions on how to balance school and blogging please let me know!

Have a great week!

Photobucket

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Hi! I love getting comments, I will try to answer all of them time willing!