Home       Disclaimer       Criteria       Review Policy       Contact       About       Reviews       An Adventurer's Guide to What to Read!

August 3, 2009

Entr@pment by M. Spooner



When a wager is made between two sets of friends to test the devotion and loyalty of their boyfriends, things take strange turns for Bliss Taylor and Tamra Gray as IMs, texts, and blogs reveal the true feelings and motives of their significant others.


I really never read a whole book in chat before and I have to say it was kind of annoying. The story line was good but I don't think it was executed well. It was hard for me to get into it because there were no descriptions and the separate lines made my head hurt.

I thought that the overall plot and idea of the book was strong but it was hard to read being that it was in chat. I would have liked it better if it had been in normal text. The characters were very interesting and fun but I did not get to know them as well as I would have wished.

2.5/5
Photobucket

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Hi! I love getting comments, I will try to answer all of them time willing!