Home       Disclaimer       Criteria       Review Policy       Contact       About       Reviews       An Adventurer's Guide to What to Read!

August 2, 2009

IMM

In My Mailbox is a meme inspired by Alea but hosted by The Story Siren

Ok so I got a lot of stuff this week (most from the Library) but I am really excited about some of the stuff I received!

Here are some pictures










All of the Library books!
City of Ashes and City of Glass by Cassandra Clare
Cathy's Ring and Cathy's Book by Sean Stewart
Elsewhere by Gabrielle Zevin
Say the word by Jeannine Garsee
Drama Club, Book 4 : Summer stars by Peter Lerangis

Interlibrary Loan which is awesome!
Eyes like stars by Lisa Mantchev
Entr@pment by Michael Spooner
Peace Love & Baby Ducks by Lauren Myracle
Top 8 by Katie Finn
The Diamond secret by Suzanne Weyn

So thats it for the library then in the mail I got
Twenty Boy Summer and an awesome necklace from Kristen from Bookworming in the 21st Century (thanks)











Also as you may already know I received a copy of Twenty Boy Summer from my friend! So I am giving it away! Here









From BookMooch I received Megan Meade's guide to the McGowan boys by Kate Brian

From the bookstore

I got Hunger by Michael Grant

(yes I got a little excited with taking pictures)

Now in non-book related news I got a bag to carry all my books in it is so cute!

(sorry it is sideways!)










What did you get this week?

Photobucket

4 comments:

  1. Nice! Lucky you! I'm still waiting for my mooches to arrive...Happy Reading!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Twenty Boy Summer is a GREAT book. Enjoy!


    Peace
    Michelle

    ReplyDelete
  3. great books you got this week, Cathy's Ring and Cathy's Book are really good. Enjoy reading all your books.

    ReplyDelete

Hi! I love getting comments, I will try to answer all of them time willing!