Home       Disclaimer       Criteria       Review Policy       Contact       About       Reviews       An Adventurer's Guide to What to Read!

July 30, 2013

New Design!

I don't know if you guys have noticed but I got a fabulous new blog design courtesy of Katie at KD Designs! I love it and think it fits my blog perfectly!

Besides being a fabulous designer Katie is also a book blogger at Sophistikatied! I really recommend Katie's design services because she did everything in a timely manner and she also was able to bring my (confused) vision to life. If you are looking for great design services look no further.

So what do you think? Let me know in the comments and check out Katie's other designs at http://www.kdcreates.com/!


4 comments:

  1. Super cute!!! I love the background image especially and the stamp for your siggy. The whole thing is super awesome.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love this design! It's adorable.

    ReplyDelete
  3. HOLY NEW DESIGN LADY. I LOVE IT!

    ReplyDelete

Hi! I love getting comments, I will try to answer all of them time willing!