Home       Disclaimer       Criteria       Review Policy       Contact       About       Reviews       An Adventurer's Guide to What to Read!

July 9, 2013

Top Ten Tuesday- Movie Adaptations

So I have decided to start participating in Top Ten Tuesdays hosted by the Broke and the Bookish
image
This week’s topic is Top Ten Best/Worst Movie Adaptations

  1. The Hunger Games- I actually enjoyed the Hunger Games movie more than the book. I liked how it was in 3rd person and I think it added a lot to the material in the book.
  2. The Wizard of Oz- This movie came out forever ago and is still amazing. 
  3. To Kill a Mockingbird- Watching this movie as a child impacted me more than reading the book alone.
  4. A Series of Unfortunate Events-Was it completely accurate? No. But was it still fun and good? Yes.
  5. One for the Money-I have not read the books but the movie was fun and made me want to read them!
What are your favorite movie adaptations?
 


2 comments:

  1. Oh man! I totally forgot the Wizard of Oz and that's one of my favs! Good choices!
    If you have a sec please check out my top ten http://bookcrackercaroline.blogspot.com/2013/07/top-ten-tuesday-3.html?m=1

    ReplyDelete
  2. Good list I loved The Hunger Games and Wizard of Oz. Also I agree with you about what you said about A series of Unfortunate Events it was a bad adaption but I still love it as a movie.

    ReplyDelete

Hi! I love getting comments, I will try to answer all of them time willing!