Home       Disclaimer       Criteria       Review Policy       Contact       About       Reviews       An Adventurer's Guide to What to Read!

December 25, 2010

The Mark

 

imageTitle: The Mark

Author: Marilyn Bunderson

Publisher: Bonneville Books

Release Date: March 8, 2010

Received From: ATWT


Summary:

She's had it forever. A tiny mark on her hand. No big deal, right? But when Tori discovers that her ordinary freckle is really some kind of microscopic tattoo, she doesn't know what to think, especially after meeting Eric, a guy she feels strangely connected to--and not just because he has a mark too.
All too soon, Tori and Eric realize that their marks are only the first clue to a mystery that will change everything. And with each new discovery, Tori finds herself pulled deeper and deeper into a world she could never have imagined


Review:

I really enjoyed this book! There was lots of intrigue and romance.

Tori was a really cool character, she was willing to go to all sorts of lengths to find out about something that no one knew anything about. I found myself getting really excited as well whenever they would find something new.

I also liked how there were more than one person with this mark, it made it seem more plausible, and less “me me me”. I was pleasantly surprised with the ending but I wish the storyline could have been longer, it just seemed rushed at the end and not as well developed as it could have been.

This was a fantastic debut and I cannot wait to see what Marilyn comes up with in the future!

4 ivy2 

1012898

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Hi! I love getting comments, I will try to answer all of them time willing!