Home       Disclaimer       Criteria       Review Policy       Contact       About       Reviews       An Adventurer's Guide to What to Read!

January 1, 2011

New Year Resolutions!

Happy New Year everyone! I am so excited it’s finally 2011 (I graduate this year!) I’m absolutely certain that it is going to be a great year for books!

Here are my blog related resolutions!

  • Blog Everyday
    I want to do this because I have a habit of dropping off the blogosphere for a month or so too often. I am a person who works better if I have set goals so hopefully this will help. I am willing to give myself some leeway so if the week is really busy I want to blog at least 5 days.
  • Blog about more things
    I want my blog to feel more personal so I am going to incorporate more things than just book reviews. I think the blog everyday thing will help with this because I will need to come up with something to talk about when I don’t have a review! If you have any ideas let me know!
  • Review books right after I read them
    I think this is on most blogger’s resolutions! I will be able to write better reviews if I do them soon after I read them!
  • Answer my emails right after I read them
    I read my emails but it takes me too long to answer them. I need to answer them as soon as I read them!
  • Pick a debut author and become a champion for them and their book.
    I came up with this idea at the end of last year. There are so many different debut authors who have such great books and I want to do all I can to help promote their books. I am going to start with one and then maybe next year move to more. I will be doing a post about this in the near future but if you are a debut author and would be interested in this email me at a_readers_adventure@yahoo.com.

Have a happy new year!

1012898

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Hi! I love getting comments, I will try to answer all of them time willing!