Home       Disclaimer       Criteria       Review Policy       Contact       About       Reviews       An Adventurer's Guide to What to Read!

July 19, 2010

Book Extravaganza winner!


Wow! There was an amazing response to my Book Extravaganza contest! Over 100 people entered! I wish all of you could win but unfortunately I can only pick one winner! Also welcome to all my new followers! I hope you enjoy my blog. But don't forget to enter my other giveaway for The Pack by LM Preston.

The winner won:
an ARC of The Dead Tossed Waves by Carrie Ryan
some random swag

so finally the winner is...


Reading Angel!

I will send you an email later today but if you see this before then please email me your address at a_readers_adventure at yahoo dot com

If the winner does not respond within 48 hours I will be picking a new winner!

Congrats!


3 comments:

Hi! I love getting comments, I will try to answer all of them time willing!