Home       Disclaimer       Criteria       Review Policy       Contact       About       Reviews       An Adventurer's Guide to What to Read!

July 11, 2009

In My Mailbox!

In My Mailbox is hosted by the Story Siren and it is where you list all of the books you get throughout the week!

In the Mail

The Dangerous Days of Daniel X By James Patterson
(thanks Trisha!)








Across the Pond by Storyheart









The Library

The water mirror [sound recording] / Kai Meyer.
The astonishing life of Octavian Nothing [sound recording] : traitor to the nation / M.T. Anderson.
You've got blackmail / Rachel Wright. *
The sorceress / Michael Scott.
Pretty little liars / Sara Shepard.
Unbelievable : a pretty little liars novel / Sara Shepard.
Let it snow : three holiday romances / by John Green, Maureen Johnson, Lauren Myracle.
Point blank : an Alex Rider adventure / Anthony Horowitz.
Scorpia : an Alex Rider adventure / Anthony Horowitz.
Eagle Strike / Anthony Horowitz.
Ark angel / Anthony Horowitz.
Perfect : a pretty little liars novel / Sara Shepard.
Kiss of life / Daniel Waters.
Skeleton Key / Anthony Horowitz.

What Books did you get?


Photobucket

8 comments:

  1. Ooh awesome books you got i totally love the alex rider series and i hope that you do too.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great list! The Dangerous Days of Daniel X is on my wishlist, and I received Across the Pond but haven't had a chance to read it yet. Enjoy!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great books you got this week. I have The Dangerous Days of Daniel X waiting to be read. The Alex Rider series is great. Enjoy.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I so badly need to read The Astonishing Life of Octavian Nothing... your library list is great!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I love the Pretty Little Liars series and I'm reading Kiss of Life at the moment. Great books!

    ReplyDelete
  6. I really liked Pretty Little Liar's. Enjoy!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Cool week! I enjoyed Daniel X, it's quick and fun :)

    ReplyDelete
  8. hmm have you finished reading pretty little liars? i've been wanting to read it but i dont know? lol

    ReplyDelete

Hi! I love getting comments, I will try to answer all of them time willing!