Home       Disclaimer       Criteria       Review Policy       Contact       About       Reviews       An Adventurer's Guide to What to Read!

September 7, 2011

WOW: A Million Suns

"Waiting On" Wednesday is a weekly event, hosted by Jill at Breaking the Spine, that spotlights upcoming releases that we're eagerly anticipating.
Title: A Million Suns (Across the Universe #2)
Author: Beth Revis
Pub Date: January 10, 2012
Publisher: Razorbill (Penguin)
imageSummary:
When Elder learns harrowing news about the space ship Godspeed, he and Amy must work together to unlock a puzzle that was set in motion hundreds of years earlier, all the while dealing with the romance that’s growing between them and the chaos that threatens to tear them apart. It all boils down to one mind-bending conclusion: They have to get off this ship.


 
 
Why I can’t wait!: I really enjoyed the first book Across the Universe and it was a good addition to the dystopian/sci-fi genre!
 

3 comments:

  1. I haven't read the first one yet but I think I love the cover to this one better.


    My W.O.W.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Definitely agree with you on this one! I really enjoyed the first book and can't wait to see where the story goes.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Fantastic pick! I'm dying to read this one.

    ReplyDelete

Hi! I love getting comments, I will try to answer all of them time willing!