Home       Disclaimer       Criteria       Review Policy       Contact       About       Reviews       An Adventurer's Guide to What to Read!

September 8, 2011

The Liar Society

imageTitle: The Liar Society
Author: Lisa and Laura Roecker
Publisher: Sourcebooks Fire
Release Date: March 1, 2011
Received From: ATWT

Summary:  
Kate Lowry didn't think dead best friends could send e-mails. But when she gets an e-mail from Grace, she’s not so sure.
To: KateLowry@pemberlybrown.edu
Sent: Sun 9/14 11:59 PM
From: GraceLee@pemberlybrown.edu
Subject: (no subject)
Kate,
I'm here…
sort of.
Find Cameron.
He knows.
I shouldn't be writing.
Don't tell.
They'll hurt you.
Now Kate has no choice but to prove once and for all that Grace’s death was more than just a tragic accident. But secrets haunt the halls of her elite private school. Secrets people will do anything to protect. Even if it means getting rid of the girl trying to solve a murder...

Review:
I love Lisa and Laura’s blog they have such a hilarious dynamic which helps give this book its hilarity!
I adore mysteries and this one was so cool, I never knew what was going to happen next. This story was fast paced and expertly weaved.
Kate was such a fun character! She was sarcastic, witty, and hilarious. But you could see how her friend’s death had really effected her. I also liked Liam and Seth, they added a lot to the plot, and really helped the story move along!
A great addition to the sparse mystery genre in YA I cannot wait for the next book!
4.5 maps
1012898

1 comments:

  1. I also enjoyed the Liar Society! Coudln't find a single thing I didn't enjoy about it and I'm exited for the next book in the series :)

    http://blackfingernailedreviews.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete

Hi! I love getting comments, I will try to answer all of them time willing!