Home       Disclaimer       Criteria       Review Policy       Contact       About       Reviews       An Adventurer's Guide to What to Read!

July 27, 2011

Survey and Contest!!!!

 

Hey guys! I have made up a survey about A Reader’s Adventure because I want to find out what YOU like and what kind of people are reading my blog!

I want all of you if possible to fill out this survey and so I’ve decided to offer an incentive to fill it out.

One person who fills out the survey will win a $10 book from the Book Depository! This will last for one month!!!! The Contest will close on August 27 at 11:59 PM Central Time

Requirements to win:

Must be 13 or older

Must fill out the survey and leave an email in the survey before August 27

Must live in a country that The Book Depository ships to 

But if you don’t want to win or if you don’t fit one of the requirements to win I would really, really appreciate if you would fill out the survey anyway.

CLICK FOR FORM

Thanks for all your help!!!!

1012898

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Hi! I love getting comments, I will try to answer all of them time willing!