Home       Disclaimer       Criteria       Review Policy       Contact       About       Reviews       An Adventurer's Guide to What to Read!

July 25, 2011

The Eternal Sea Review

imageTitle: The Eternal Sea ( Everlasting #2)
Author: Angie Frazier
Publisher: Scholastic
Release Date: June 1, 2011
Received From:  ATWT

Summary: 
Romance and adventure are just around the corner . . .

After the thrilling journey that led Camille through the dangerous discovery of love, secrets, and a magical stone that grants immortality, Camille has everything she wants. She's escaped the men who wanted her dead, and now she is ready to build a new life with Oscar, her one true love. But things are not to be so simple. Oscar is acting strangely, and before they can even board a ship from Australia back home, to San Francisco, Camille learns that the journey is not over. If she does not follow the magic of the curse of Umandu, her life and Oscar's could be in grave danger.


Review:

CHECK OUT MY REVIEW OF THE FIRST BOOK!

If you read my review of the first book you know that I really enjoyed the characters in that book, this book was no different! I liked delving back into this world and getting to know the characters even better, as well as meeting new ones!

The plot of this book was full of action and adventure, I was kept on my toes wondering what was going to happen next and how it was going to end. Even though most of the book takes place on a ship it wasn’t boring or mundane like it could have been.

I have two words for you, LOVE TRIANGLE. There was a definite love triangle in this book but I think it was done better than in many other books. Camille’s reasons for being torn were valid and I found myself switching back and forth with who she should be with. (OSCAR)

The only problem I had with this book was that I wish the mythology had been gone into more. While it was gone into more than in the first book I found myself craving even a little more.

Overall a good book and I hope there is going to be another book because I was not satisfied with that ending!

4.5 maps

 

 

1012898

1 comments:

  1. Marvelous one. Camille's love is awesome and innovative. I just wanna say don't let the love life go away from you. Always pay proper respect towards the love life. This was an innovation from my teacher in my college life.

    ReplyDelete

Hi! I love getting comments, I will try to answer all of them time willing!