Home       Disclaimer       Criteria       Review Policy       Contact       About       Reviews       An Adventurer's Guide to What to Read!

January 3, 2012

Top Ten Tuesday: Excited to read 2012

So I have decided to start participating in Top Ten Tuesdays hosted by the Broke and the Bookish.
image
This week’s topic is Top Ten Books I’m Excited to Read in 2012!
 
This is a tough topic because there are SO many amazing sounding books coming out this year! But here are just some!
 
1. Bitterblue by Kristin Cashore. I loved Cashore’s other two books and I have been yearning to read this next one!
 
2. Dark Frost by Jennifer Estep. I loved the first two books in the series and so I cannot wait to find out what happens next!
 
3. Witch’s Brew by Heidi R. Kling. This book does not yet have a date but I a super excited because I really liked Kling’s other book Sea.
 
4. Insurgent by Veronica Roth. Divergent was amazing and I need to know what happens next!
 
5. Everneath by Brodi Ashton. I have heard amazing things about this book and it sounds so good!
 
6.  The Last Echo by Kimberly Derting. The first two books in the Body Finder series were so good I cannot wait to read this new one!
 
7. Starters by Lissa Price. I read a chapter sampler and it was so good!
 
8. Purity and Fathomless by Jackson Pearce. I have loved all the of Pearce’s other books and so I can’t wait to see where she goes with these! Also Fathomless is a retelling of the Little Mermaid!!!!!
 
9. The Traitor in the Tunnel by Y.S. Lee. I have already read this one through NetGalley but I cannot wait till it comes out so I can scream to the world how good it is!!!!
 
10. Timekeeper by Alexandra Monir. The ending on Timeless was a real cliffhanger so I need this book so I can find out what happens next!!!!
 
There are so many books that I am dying to read this year. It is going to be a great year for reading!!!
 
What are you excited to read?
 
mariah

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Hi! I love getting comments, I will try to answer all of them time willing!