Home       Disclaimer       Criteria       Review Policy       Contact       About       Reviews       An Adventurer's Guide to What to Read!

November 24, 2009

Blue Moon by Alyson Noel


 (Commenting on this post will get you +1 entry in my contest!)

Eager to learn everything she can about her new abilities as an Immortal, Ever turns to her beloved Damen to show her the way. But just as her powers are increasing, Damen’s are waning.  In an attempt to save him, Ever travels to the magical dimension of Summerland, where she learns the secrets of Damen’s tortured past; a past which he has always kept hidden from her. But in her quest to cure Damen, Ever discovers an ancient text that details the workings of time. Now Ever must chose between turning back the past and saving her family from the accident that claimed their lives—or staying in the present and saving Damen, who grows sicker every day...


This is the second book in the Immortals series by Alyson Noel. I enjoyed this book significantly more than the first one which i njoyed as well. This book had many more elements that required resaerch by the Author, reaserch that I could tell she did. 

The plot was very interesting and had many different twists that I did not see coming, whih I enjoyed. I also liked getting to know more about Ever and Damian as this book went on. The only this I did not enjoy about this book was the fact that the beginning was a little slow, and then it felt rushed at the end. Overall this was a great book and I cannot wait to read the next installment!

4/5 








7 comments:

  1. Ooh! I can't wait to read this book. I actually can't believe I haven't already read it, since the third book just came out and all. A pity she rushed through the beginning; she must have been ready to get to the good stuff! :-)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Really enjoyed Blue Moon - now I am reading Shadowland - which is good as well :) Nearly done cant wait to find out what happeneds!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I really liked Evermore and I think it should have been a stand alone novel. Blue moon and Shadowland weren't as good. Especially Shadowland, NOTHING happened in it.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I actually liked this book less than the first one, I think it was because of the plot, the whole thing annoyed me a little. I did like the ending though, and bought Shadowland which I will read soon ^^

    ReplyDelete
  5. I haven't read this series yet - YET, but I will. Thanks for your thoughts on it.

    ReplyDelete
  6. i read evermore and loved it i can not wait to read Blue Moon!!!!!!!!!!! i am upset though cause i do not have enough money to buy it! :( aghhhhh

    ReplyDelete

Hi! I love getting comments, I will try to answer all of them time willing!