Home       Disclaimer       Criteria       Review Policy       Contact       About       Reviews       An Adventurer's Guide to What to Read!

November 5, 2009

YAY! Contest!

Hi everyone! So NaNoWriMo started a couple of days ago and I am so excited for my book! (hopefully I will stay that way!)(if you are doing it also friend me I'm AnidoriKiladra)

Ok moving on, when I logged on to my computer I saw that I have... 102 Followers! Thanks so much! So in honor of this occasion I'm going to have a contest!!!!

Here is what you could win:

1 person will win
an ARC of Candle Man by Glenn Dakin
an ARC of Lockdown by Alexander Gordon Smith
 Desolation Angels #3 The Big Empty by J.B. Stephens
and 1 Give Up the Ghost Bookmark


Another Person will win a swag pack containing
1 signed My So-Called Death Magnet
1 Heritic's Queen Bookmark
1 Cleopatra's Daughter Bookmark
1 Give Up the Ghost Bookmark
1 Sucks To Be Me Bookmark
1 signed The Dark Days of Hamburger Halpin Bookmark
1 The Kindling of Greenfyr Bookmark


Finally 4 other people will win 1 Give Up the Ghost Bookmark each!



The first winner will get the Books and bookmark, if you don't want the books let me know in the comments so if you win first you will get the swag and #2 will get the books!


Ok rules!
U.S. Only (or if you have someone who can send it to you)
Followers Only
Ends December 1!


To Enter Fill out this form!
all of the different ways you can earn extra entries are on there!


18 comments:

  1. I entered! I've been wanting to read Lockdown so I'd love to win this giveaway. Thanks!

    ReplyDelete
  2. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great give-away. Thanks :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Great contest. I have been wanting to read Lockdown.

    ReplyDelete
  5. What a giveaway.

    Thanks for the chance.

    sharon54220@gmail.com

    ReplyDelete
  6. What a great contest! I can't wait to read Candle Man.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Nice contest! Filled out the form :)

    Eleni
    lafemmereaders@yahoo.com

    ReplyDelete
  8. so many great prizes! :)

    ReplyDelete
  9. EAK I cant remember if I signed up for this awesome contest LOL ACK!

    ReplyDelete
  10. I just entered! Thanks for this awesome contest and congrats on 100+ followers!

    ReplyDelete

Hi! I love getting comments, I will try to answer all of them time willing!