Home       Disclaimer       Criteria       Review Policy       Contact       About       Reviews       An Adventurer's Guide to What to Read!

June 11, 2010

My Favorite books vlog/ Contest!

Here is my first blog/vlog about me! This is about some of my favorite books of all time, sorry its kind of long but you will be rewarded in the contest, that is announced in the vlog!



So to enter the contest fill out this form 

  U.S. only
you must be 13 or older 
and this contest ends June 21st at 4:00 Central Time

1 comments:

  1. Ohh, I love Shannon Hale too, though Forest Born is one of my least favorites, haha. LOVE GOOSE GIRL THOUGH!! AND GRACELING. Lol, so many books I love. I have yet to read Rampant though, so I definitely need to soon! :)

    ReplyDelete

Hi! I love getting comments, I will try to answer all of them time willing!