Home       Disclaimer       Criteria       Review Policy       Contact       About       Reviews       An Adventurer's Guide to What to Read!

June 21, 2010

Huge TBR Recap!

Ok so I did not do as well as I wanted to, but I still put a good dent in my TBR pile. Now to write all the reviews...

Books I'm Finishing!
Perchance to Dream by Lisa Mantchev
Gimme A Call by Sarah Mlynowski
The Agency by Y.S. Lee 
Fire by Kristin Cashore (Audio)

Books I hope to read!
Whisper by Phoebe Kitanidis
The Pack by L.M. Preston
Crashed by Robin Wasserman
Bleeding Violet by Dia Reeves
Summer in Paris by Michele Ashman Bell
The Looking Glass Wars by Frank Beddor
Seeing Redd by Frank Beddor
Archenemy by Frank Beddor
City of Bones by Cassandra Clare
City of Ashes by Cassandra Clare
City of Glass by Cassandra Clare
Brightly Woven by Alexandra Braken
Hex Hall by Rachel Hawkins
8th Grade SuperZero


It was really fun and I would love to do it again!

8 comments:

  1. I hope you enjoyed the Mortal Instrument series

    ReplyDelete
  2. I did they were really good. I cannot wait for Clockwork Angel!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wow you did awesome! I loved Cassandra's books, The Agency, Fire, Whisper, and Hex Hall. I'm glad you had fun and I can't wait to run this again! :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hey there – just wanted to stop by all the blogs I am following to say hi and check out what’s up! Nice Picks! Stop by The Wormhole and say hi! Happy reading!

    ReplyDelete
  5. am also interested in this topic. I have spent a lot of time on searching this kind of topic. It is very informative.

    ReplyDelete
  6. I always appreciate people who share creativity with us thanks for the post keep posted and make me learn more

    ReplyDelete
  7. Thanks for such a great post and the review, I am totally impressed! Keep stuff like this coming.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Sometimes we are very concerned about our health, do not understand what to do. It is very easy to make better health. the use of natural vitamin supplements. Vitamins function in many metabolic reactions that occur in foods consumed in the body, control of vitamins and energy metabolism of our body.

    ReplyDelete

Hi! I love getting comments, I will try to answer all of them time willing!