Home       Disclaimer       Criteria       Review Policy       Contact       About       Reviews       An Adventurer's Guide to What to Read!

October 25, 2009

IMM 5

In My Mailbox is a meme created by The Story Siren and inspired by Alea of Pop Culture Junkie! It is a list of what books you have received over the previous week, either in the mail, from the bookstore, from the library, or from trades.

This is from the last few weeks. The library books are just the ones that I was super excited about!

Library


As You Wish by Jackson Pearce
Rampant by Diana Peterfreund
Dull Boy by Sarah Cross
Paris Pan Takes the Dare by Cynthea Liu
Leviathan by Scott Westerfeld


Paperbackswap

The Blue Sword by Robin Mckinley

Contest

Forest Born by Shannon Hale (from Kay Cassidy)

Review

Candor by Pam Bachorz (1 ARC Tours)
Gringolandia by Lyn Miller-Lachmann (Tour)
Candle Man by Glenn Dakin (Egmont) I got 2 of these so I will be having a contest soon.
Explorer X- Alpha by LM. Preston (Phenomenal One Press)

What did you get this week?

8 comments:

  1. I saw Candle Man on another blog, and it sounds really interesting - something my niece would love!

    Here's my Mailbox! ~ Wendi

    ReplyDelete
  2. I really want As You Wish. I havent really read any reviws on teh book, looking forward to reading what you think of it. (Doesnt the girl on the cover look like the girl from Secret Life of American Teenager... I dont know if you watch that show)???

    ReplyDelete
  3. I have Leviathan out from the library now and can't wait to get to it. Enjoy!

    Emily
    What Book is That?

    ReplyDelete
  4. Great books you got this week. I've read the first couple of chapters of Rampant and so far so good. Hope you enjoy reading all your books.

    ReplyDelete
  5. We have one book the same! :)

    Here is miine:

    http://writesthoughts.blogspot.com/2009/10/in-my-mailbox.html

    ReplyDelete
  6. Nice books this week! Happy Reading :)

    ReplyDelete
  7. Great books and I do love your library! It has so many great books. :) Have fun reading the books you got.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Great books, a few of these are on my wish list!

    ReplyDelete

Hi! I love getting comments, I will try to answer all of them time willing!