Home       Disclaimer       Criteria       Review Policy       Contact       About       Reviews       An Adventurer's Guide to What to Read!

January 21, 2014

Changes...

Hi guys,
So I am going to be starting a new schedule here on A Reader's Adventure. Hopefully it will keep me accountable and posting more often. Starting next week I will be posting at least 3x a week.
Tuesdays will be new releases or just plain YA book reviews. Wednesday will be waiting on Wednesday posts, and Thursday will alternate between YA book reviews or Romance book reviews. I will try to post on Sunday what will be going up that week so you know what to look out for.

Also some Mondays will be middle grade Mondays where I review a MG book I have read, or it will be a mystery book I have read. This will not be weekly but if there is a review on Monday it will be either of those two things.

Finally I wanted to see if there was anything you guys would like to see, be it discussion posts or more book reviews, whatever. I'm not necessarily going to do all of them but I would love suggestions!

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Hi! I love getting comments, I will try to answer all of them time willing!