Home       Disclaimer       Criteria       Review Policy       Contact       About       Reviews       An Adventurer's Guide to What to Read!

August 5, 2010

Winter's Passage

Title: Winter's Passage (Iron Fey #1.5)
Author:  Julie Kagawa
Publisher:  Harlequin
Release Date: June 1, 2010
Received From:  NetGalley
Meghan Chase used to be an ordinary girl...until she discovered that she is really a faery princess. After escaping from the clutches of the deadly Iron fey, Meghan must follow through on her promise to return to the equally dangerous Winter Court with her forbidden love, Prince Ash. But first, Meghan has one request: that they visit Puck--Meghan's best friend and servant of her father, King Oberon--who was gravely injured defending Meghan from the Iron Fey.

Yet Meghan and Ash's detour does not go unnoticed. They have caught the attention of an ancient, powerful hunter--a foe that even Ash may not be able to defeat...

Winter's Passage is not a full length novel, it is a bridge between The Iron King and The Iron Daughter. It is exclusively available online so go check it out, it adds a little story to the Iron Daughter.

I love the world of The Iron Fey series! Kagawa really makes it come to life. I especially liked this 1/2 book because it gave me my little Ash fix that I needed (Go team Ash!) basically this is a good book to read if you crave the world of the Iron Fey.

I liked how there was tons of action even in such a short novella, and how it is a great transition between The Iron King and The Iron Daughter!




1 comments:

  1. I would like to say that you really made my day, it's wonderful when you just look around the web
    and find something like this, reminds me of that ''How to make a dinner for a romantic...'' by Elsa Thomas,
    you're a wonderful writer let me tell you!!! ñ_ñ

    James Maverick (maverickhunterjames@gmail.com)
    3453 Rardin Drive
    San Mateo, CA 94403
    Project Manager
    650-627-8033

    ReplyDelete

Hi! I love getting comments, I will try to answer all of them time willing!