Home       Disclaimer       Criteria       Review Policy       Contact       About       Reviews       An Adventurer's Guide to What to Read!

August 29, 2010

IMM 12

Sorry guys I've been kind of AWOL lately because of school but I am back! 

This is my In My Mailbox hosted by The Story Siren and inspired by Alea of Pop Culture Junkie! 

I got a lot of great books this week that I am really excited to read!

 Bought:
The Hunger Games Trilogy Box Set by Suzanne Collins 


Won:
A Jennifer Sturman Pize Pack from The Bookologist 

From Around The World Tours:
The Duff by Kody Keplinger
Clockwork Angel by Cassandra Clare

For Book Tours:

I Now Pronounce You Someone Else by Erin McCahan
Threads and Flames by Esther Friesner


For Review
Halo by Alexandra Adornetto


What did you get in your mailbox this week?



 

3 comments:

  1. Great new titles!

    I'm itching to get The Hunger Games hardcover set too! I haven't read it yet and I figure that would be my best bet.

    I can't wait for Clockwork Angel to be released! I've seen Halo at my Borders, which confused me lol. Happy reading!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm stopping in to say hello.

    Hope you'll stop by my blog, too:
    www.readerbuzz.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete

Hi! I love getting comments, I will try to answer all of them time willing!