Home       Disclaimer       Criteria       Review Policy       Contact       About       Reviews       An Adventurer's Guide to What to Read!

August 30, 2011

Enna Isilee Birthday Bash Contest!



 
I'm hosting a contest as part of Enna Isilee's Birthday Bash 2011 Presented by Squeaky Books
 
From August 22nd until September 22nd Enna Isilee at Squeaky Books is having a HUGE bash to celebrate her birthday! There’s a giveaway nearly EVERY DAY, tons of author interviews, and guest posts from a bunch different YA book bloggers. And I get to host a contest! I get to give away a copy of The Swan Maiden by Heather Tomlinson! Entering is simple, just fill out the form (with optional bonus entries). You have until September 21st at 11:59 MST to enter. All winners will be announced on Enna Isilee's birthday (September 22nd) on Enna Isilee's blog (Squeaky Books). And today, Enna Isilee interviewed Heather at Squeaky Books. You should totally go check it out.
Want to know more about The Swan Maiden? Click here! Without further ado, click below to win!

 
Click here to enter
 
Mariah

4 comments:

  1. I love fairy tales! Can't wait to read Tomlinson's books :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. This book looks so good! I love classicly twisted fairy tales. =)

    ReplyDelete
  3. This book sound wonderful.

    ReplyDelete

Hi! I love getting comments, I will try to answer all of them time willing!