Home       Disclaimer       Criteria       Review Policy       Contact       About       Reviews       An Adventurer's Guide to What to Read!

October 1, 2010

Knight Angels Character Interview

Today I have an interview with Jane from the Kinght Angels series by Abra Ebner

Describe Max in 5 words or less.

Swanky. Confusing. Forbidden. Secretive. And just plain Sexy.


Do you think your life would have been better if you had never gotten caught up in the Shoel drama?

Growing up, I didn't really understand what it was that was wrong with me. It only got a title when I met Max, and by then things were so in La-la Land for me that it was the only thing that made it all make sense. I honestly have no idea what life would be like without the Seoul bit, so I guess I have nothing to compare it to. All I know now is that life without it definitely has some greener pastures, but then I would have never known Max, at least not in the way he is now. It's a necessary means to my current life.
Out of all the things you discovered, what was the most surprising?

That beings like Max really exist. When he first told me, two things came to mind: First shock, and then the realization that my father could still be out there. Finding myself in the state I am now really gave me that answer... I need Max.
What is your most admirable quality?

That's easy. I'm painfully honest and by the book. (Laughs) Most people are surprised to hear me admit to it, but it's true. I know I'm a stick in the mud, but I take pride in my stubborn ways. For the most part, it keeps me away from harm... at least sometimes.
What was your first impression of Max?

Being that we don't get a lot of new students up here in the mountains, I was definitely taken right away. When I first saw him I felt like a rebel because of it. We were all alone in the hall at school, and for a moment I actually thought I was in one of my dreams, and that he couldn't see me staring like the idiot that I was. It was such a private moment, a hazy interaction with a stranger that felt like an answer to me. Love was only the second thought, but now my only thought. I wish I had been more understanding.

Thanks Jane!

Doesn't that book sound amazing! Well I have a copy of the book to giveaway!

Rules:
Must be 13 or older
Must have a U.S. mailing address
Must leave a comment with your email in it by 10/15
Good Luck!



8 comments:

  1. I really need to read this and meet MAX by the sound of it :)

    thebookcellar @ wi.rr.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. thank you!!
    brandileigh2003@yahoo.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. Please enter me!
    bkhabel at gmail dot com

    ReplyDelete
  4. Great character interview! I have really been wanting to read this book. It sounds great and the cover is so pretty! :D

    ~Briana
    thebookpixie[at]yahoo[dot]com

    ReplyDelete
  5. Can't wait to read it! The anticipation is killing me...

    weltlichgesinnt@hotmail.com

    ReplyDelete
  6. I'm so looking forward to reading this! Thanks for the great giveaway!

    linaramz at yahoo dot com

    ReplyDelete

Hi! I love getting comments, I will try to answer all of them time willing!