Home       Disclaimer       Criteria       Review Policy       Contact       About       Reviews       An Adventurer's Guide to What to Read!

November 23, 2011

Kick A** Saturdays

MC900441588

Hi everyone I hope you are having a great holiday season!

So I have noticed that there are a lot of Kick A** characters in YA literature and so I have decided to spotlight them! Each week on Saturday I will do a post dedicated to one specific YA character that will describe why they are kick ass. At the end of each month I will post a poll where you can vote for which character you think is the most kick ass. This poll will be open for a week. After a year (or until I run out whichever comes first) I will do a poll with all of the winners of the different months (along with their posts) and whoever wins that one will be the ultimate winner! Sounds fun right?

I am really excited and I hope you guys enjoy it too! The first Kick A** Saturday post will be posted on Saturday, December 3rd and every Saturday following that! So don’t forget to check out the posts and vote for your favorites!

mariah

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Hi! I love getting comments, I will try to answer all of them time willing!