Home       Disclaimer       Criteria       Review Policy       Contact       About       Reviews       An Adventurer's Guide to What to Read!

April 13, 2011

Ten’s List

Today I have with me K. Ryer Breese the author of Future Imperfect, coming out April 26, 2011

The top ten places I'd love to visit (in no particular order):

1) Nine Hells of Beppu, Japan;

2) Great Barrier Reef;

3) Sanquingshan, China; image

4) Huivulai Island, Mexico;

5) Koh Phi Phi Lei, Thailand;

6) Valle de la Luna, Brazil;

7) Socotra Island, Indian Ocean;

8) Antelope Canyon, Arizona;

9) White Desert, Egypt;

10) Pamukkle, Turkey.

 

Great choices! I have never even heard of some of those places. Make sure to check out my review of Future Imperfect, coming soon. And pick it up when it debuts on April 26th!

1 comments:

Hi! I love getting comments, I will try to answer all of them time willing!