Home       Disclaimer       Criteria       Review Policy       Contact       About       Reviews       An Adventurer's Guide to What to Read!

February 24, 2010

Dark Divine Nail Polish!!

The Dark Divine by Bree Despain has a beautiful cover!!!
Do you want nails like the cover model? Well you can! They have made a nail polish to match the cover!! I think this is such a great idea, so of course you can win one of four bottles of nail polish!
All you have to do is either write a short story about forgiveness or a short story about a time it was hard for you to forgive! I will be choosing my two favorite stories from each category to win a bottle of nail polish. So make sure to enter!!! You can enter both of them to increase your chances of winning. The reason the stories need to be about forgiveness is because forgiveness is a big part of The Dark Divine!

Rules:
Must write a short story about forgiveness, or about a time where it was hard for you to forgive!
(does not have to be very long!)
Open Internationally 
Must be 13 or older 
Must give me a way to contact you in the comment. If you don't feel comfortable email your entry to me @ a_readers_adventure@yahoo.com
Contest ends March 24 at 4:00 Central Time
Good Luck!!!!


1 comments:

  1. I would LOVE to win this!
    Thankyou!! :D:D:D


    My family was doing this thing at our house and we had familys over to do it and one of the family had a son that was about my age and he and I got into a fight and we didn't see each other for long time( about 6 year)and all of this time, I couldn't forgive him at all but I had to work with HIM on a photography job and he was nicer now and he forgotten all about the fight so I just forgive him and we became friends again. :D So yes, forgiving is VERY important, you can miss
    out on all of thing by not forgiving like i did.:P

    -Lindsay

    lindsay15photo@gmail.com

    ReplyDelete

Hi! I love getting comments, I will try to answer all of them time willing!